IntegriTech designs the integration and installs technology needed to transport video and audio from procedure rooms to remote training, or conference rooms, for educational purposes. Providing the capability for physicians to teach and educate other medical professionals in real-time settings is a top priority for IntegriTech. IntegriTech works with clients to ensure top talent is attracted and educated through the spread of knowledge from procedure to training settings. It is the spark of curiosity that IntegriTech helps physicians develop and keep with their team of medical professionals.
IntegriTech equips the physician, or teacher, with the tools to ensure their team observes the surgery in real-time. IntegriTech seamlessly manages the process of integration and connectivity in training and educational settings:
- Identify required surgical images, or inputs - ultrasound, fluorscopy, MRI, HD endoscopic cameras, anesthesia data, multiple PCs, etc.
- Identify required surgical outputs - PCs, medical recorder, etc.
- Discover ideal location for images to be viewed by medical professionals during surgery.
- Discover ideal location for images to be viewed at a remote training, or conference, room.
- Provide and install two-way audio from the procedure room to the training setting.
- Provide and install surgical monitors to capture critical medical images.
- Provide and install monitors in the training setting to capture procedures in real-time.
- Provide and install video conferencing capability so surgery can be broadcasted.
- Provide and install medical recorders and control tablets for physicians to record and archive surgeries.