IntegriTech helps physicians diagnose and treat a wide variety of digestive-disorders from gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) to colon cancer. Imaging in this arena is critical, as physicians rely on the images that endoscopes send to various surgical monitors to see the digestive tract. IntegriTech’s high-definition endoscopic imaging is clear and allows physicians to observe areas of concern that are difficult to detect. IntegriTech’s Clarity Surgical technology, integration, and connectivity increases the detection rate of small pre-cancerous polyps, allowing them to be removed before they turn into cancer. IntegriTech enables the hands of physicians to improve patient care and help prevent the third most commonly diagnosed cancer – colon cancer.
IntegriTech’s Clarity Surgical System manages the process of integration and connectivity in the GI Lab surgical arena:
- Identify required surgical images, or outputs - HD endoscopic cameras, anesthesia data, multiple PCs, etc.
- Identify required surgical outputs - PCs, medical recorders, etc.
- Discover ideal location for images to be viewed by medical professionals during surgery.
- Provide and install surgical monitors to capture critical medical images.
- Provide and install video conferencing capability for physicians to broadcast surgeries to other medical professional at remote locations.
- Provide and install HD medical recorders and control tablets for physicians to record and archive surgeries.