Physicians use endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) to diagnose and stage colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, estophageal, and bile duct cancers. The ultrasound waves produce images of internal parts, such as the digestive tract, as well as surrounding tissues and organs. IntegriTech ensures that the physician has quick and easy accessibility to these precise clear images. The imaging in this type of procedure is critical, as it is a primary input into diagnosing a tumor and plan treatment. IntegriTech’s technology, integration, and connectivity increases the detection rate and improves the process of diagnosis and treatment.
IntegriTech manages the process of integration and connectivity in the EUS Lab surgical arena:
- Identify required surgical images, or inputs – HD endoscopic cameras, ultrasound anesthesia data, multiple PCs, etc.
- Identify required surgical outputs – PCs, Medical Recorder, etc.
- Discover ideal location for images to be viewed by medical professionals during surgery.
- Provide and install surgical monitors to capture critical medical images.
- Provide and install video conferencing capability for physicians to broadcast surgeries to other medical professionals at remote locations.
- Provide and install medical recorders and control tablets for physicians to record and archive surgeries.