IntegriTech designs integration and connectivity schemes for today’s elaborate conference rooms. IntegriTech installs the technology needed for an audience to view multiple presentation materials. User friendliness is a top priority, as the standard design enables users to quickly, and easily, change inputs/materials. Table-mounted interface is provided via an HDMI, VGA, and USB input plate so users can control the displayed material from their seat. Wireless touch panels are also provided as table-top interface for simple, intuitive control. IntegriTech also provides the capability to record presentations inside the conference room to archive and distribute at a later time.
IntegriTech provides a conference room with an elaborate design and intuitive user control. IntegriTech manages the complete process of conference room integration and connectivity:
- Identify required conference room inputs – touch panels, input plates, control system, PCs, remote locations, etc.
- Identify required conference room outputs – PCs, recorder, monitors, electric screens, remote location, etc.
- Discover ideal location for images to be viewed by users in conference room.
- Discover ideal location for images to be viewed in remote locations.
- If there are remote locations, provide and install two-way audio from the main conference room to other locations.
- Provide and install monitors or electric screens to capture material.
- Provide and install video conferencing capability so presentation can be broadcasted.
- Provide and install recorders and control tablets for users to record and archive presentations and various materials.